Pousada Saint Germain
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Vila D'este(Armacao dos Buzios)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Hotel Doce Mar(Armacao dos Buzios)
View Hotel
Pousada Byblos(Armacao dos Buzios)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel El Cazar(Armacao dos Buzios)
View Hotel
Hotel Pousada Luar de Buzios(Armacao dos Buzios)
View Hotel
Auberge de la Langouste(Armacao dos Buzios)
  • Breakfast included
Atlantico Buzios Hotel(Armacao dos Buzios)
  • Breakfast included
Pousada Aguas Claras Buzios(Armacao dos Buzios)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Lunazul(Armacao dos Buzios)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Nice hotel with cozy rooms. Very helpful owner who gave us a lot of good advice on Buzios and surroundings. He arranged a transfer from Rio airport for us.
Big advantage is its location: 5 minute walk to restaurants, bars, clubs and 10 minute walk to the calm beach.

Room Tip: Good location, close to the center
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Me and my wife really enjoyed our stay in the pousada this April. It is located perfectly in the calm and safe street very close to the center and the main beaches. Pousada offers nice and clean rooms and tasty breakfast. Special thanks to its owner, Paul, who was very helpful and warmly welcomed us in the pousada.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

This is the second time I stayed here. I enjoyed myself and it was great to be able to talk english with one of the owners. Paul couldn't have been more helpfull giving us suggestions of things to see and places to visit while on our vacfation. We enjoyed our stay so much we will be returning to this lovley spot inj a few months.

Room Tip: We looked at several rooms and they all were very nice. Corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2012

we stayed here for 4 nights in april 2012. Paul the owner was very helpful and the room was pretty good but we throught it was overpriced. The butter was sour as it clearly was not properly rerigerated and there were ants in the ham every day. The place has good potential but a little rough around the edges.

1  Thank marcam03
pousadasaintgermain, Owner at Pousada Saint Germain, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

To respond, first of all I would like to say that I am glad you liked the room and that you found us to be helpful during your stay in Buzios. We do try to help all of our guests in any way that we can.

As to the pricing and value, we set our prices according to the market here. Please take a look at our prices relative to similarly ranked pousadas and hotels in the same proximity to the central area and you will see that our prices are toward the lower end of the range. Value is very much a matter of opinion and it is our opinion that our rooms are a good value for the price.

As far as the breakfast goes, I am truly sorry of you encountered some sour butter. All of our butter is served in individual sealed packages, so there exists the possibility of one having gone bad. We set out some butter packages each morning for breakfast and return them to the refrigerator at the end. Perhaps one made two or three round trips and we will endeavor to pay closer attention in the future. I really wish you had informed me of this while you were here. As far as ants goes, I am unaware of ants on the buffet table and I am involved in setting it up and clearing it each day. I wish you had mentioned something when you were here. It would have been quite easy for me to observe and address the problem at that time. We have not had these complaints before or since your visit.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

We were very happy with our stay at this Pousada! Top three reason:
1. The location is great
2. The pousada itself is very nice, nice gardens, nice pool, nice rooms!
3. The owners were very helpful and knowledgable talking to us about different options in Buzios (booked a tour for us), as well as where we could consider travelling after. THIS MADE THE DIFFERENC FOR US. Paul went out of his way. For example, he walked us to the local bus stop to ensure we caught the right bus to Cabo. He provided us with a shower and towels late in the afternoon even though we were already checked out and headed to another city.

When we return, we would stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple