“Coosi and good food”

Cigalon
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: French cuisine. With ocean view, you can enter or go out from the Rua das Pedras Street to Canto 's Beach. Small entry, open since 12 to 24 hrs.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Best atmosphere and good food. I had the fish and was delicious. Best dinner I had in Buzios in 4 nites.

There are newer reviews for Cigalon

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I went to Cigalon based on reviews and we are very happy we did. The food was absolutely delicious. We both had three courses and each course got better and better. I ordered profiteroles for dessert and it was without a doubt the best dessert I have ever tasted! They looked like typical profiteroles but weren't actually profiteroles. I would go back again purely based on that dessert even if everything else was awful...which it wasn't. Far from it actually! We loved it! It's located in the town and has quite a small door and sign therefore it could be missed. The restaurant inside is cosy and romantic. A perfetc honeymoon dinner!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ate there for the second time in a month. Last time, there were 8 of us, 5 this time (or 7, as we ran into friends having diner and had dessert together). Great view, lovely atmosphere, and the food was excellent both times.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Fantastic location, super romantic and good food and wine. They specialise in French food (not many veggy options).

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Although Cigalon has a discreet entrance on Rua das Pedras, when you enter the restaurant there is a beautiful room over looking the harbour. The tables are covered in crisp white linen and romantically lit with candles. There are 2 small terraces, the best 2 tables are on the terrace overlooking the Harbour(very romantic). This would be easily the place you could propose to your partner it's that romantic.

The food is plated beautifully, the service is excellent. The food in my opinion lacked seasoning, apart from which it tasted great.

If I were in Buzzios again and wanted simple and clean french food or a romantic evening I would go back.

1  Thank Irishtraveller1967