My wife and I stayed at this hotel from February 21 st till 28 th 2014. The hotel is very nice, quiet, relaxing and apart from the busiest town center. Still, it is central and walking distance from rua das pedras, orla bardot and praia brava. The room (suite master) was large and very confortable, with a large bed, good mattress and pillows, also a big living room and pleasant massive balcony were part of the room. The WC was great, with shower delivering high pressure water which is not always common in Brazil. Good amenities, towels changed daily, and complimentary havaianas flip flops and beach bag were a pleasant surprise. The hotels surroundings are great with pool, gardens and bar varandas overlooking the sea. It is realy like the photos from the web site. The breakfast was great, held by the pool from 8 am til 11! However, I would like to state that besides all the great facilities and surroundings what makes this hotel a very special place is the staff!! Everyone from the front desk, to the room maids strive for making your stay unique. They are not only warm, friendly and supportive but above all highly competent! Everything you ask is dealt at once! I would like to thank them all for turning my stay such a special event. I surely will come back and do recommend this hotel to anyone which want to relax in the beautifull town of buzios.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born as a small fishing village, today Buzios is a paradise for those who love gastronomy, art and ecology while at the same time boasting an amazing night life. PortoBay Buzios* is a boutique hotel in the city centre of the of Buzios. 21 Suites in a sumptuous tropical setting are a certain recipe for peace and quiet, all with silent air conditioning, free internet access and minibar. Breakfast can be served near the pool leading you to one more unforgettable moment... This boutique lodge is near the beaches that surround the peninsula and a few steps from the famous Rua das Pedras. Here you will find a huge variety of traditional stores, different art galleries, traditional handcraft and some amazing restaurants where you can appreciate the simple pleasures of food A corner of paradise...* Previously named as Porto Bay Glenzhaus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your PortoBay Buzios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Glenzhaus Hotel Buzios
- Porto Bay Glenzhaus Buzios
- PortoBay Buzios Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil