This was the relaxing part of our honeymoon and what a lovely place it was! It was just like being in your own villa. The rooms were spacious and the grounds were secluded. The pool was never crowded and you could always get a lounger. Breakfast by the pool everyday came with fresh fruit and freshly made breads and you could order whatever you wanted. The staff were very friendly and helpful and it was only a short walk into the picturesque town of Buzios itself. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born as a small fishing village, today Buzios is a paradise for those who love gastronomy, art and ecology while at the same time boasting an amazing night life. PortoBay Buzios* is a boutique hotel in the city centre of the of Buzios. 21 Suites in a sumptuous tropical setting are a certain recipe for peace and quiet, all with silent air conditioning, free internet access and minibar. Breakfast can be served near the pool leading you to one more unforgettable moment... This boutique lodge is near the beaches that surround the peninsula and a few steps from the famous Rua das Pedras. Here you will find a huge variety of traditional stores, different art galleries, traditional handcraft and some amazing restaurants where you can appreciate the simple pleasures of food A corner of paradise...* Previously named as Porto Bay Glenzhaus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your PortoBay Buzios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Glenzhaus Hotel Buzios
- Porto Bay Glenzhaus Buzios
- PortoBay Buzios Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil