We are a 30 something American couple who just returned from an 8 day vacation to Rio. We spent 2 nights at this hotel but wish had spent all 8. First of all- Buzios is such a nice place. I do not recommend you spend more than 2-3 days in Rio de Janeiro if you are looking for a beach vacation. Buzios is so much better.
The hotel was just a short cab ride from the bus station. The hotel grounds are beautiful. There is soft bohemian music in the background, the pool and deck areas are beautiful. The hotel dogs are adorable and nice to pet when you're missing your pets at home. The hotel cook (nice young man from Argentina) is very nice. He will make you a delicious caipirinha.
The breakfast was good. Overall stay was very nice.
Our room was very big and very nice. The bed was comfortable and the TV had a large selection of English channels.
The beach is a short walk away but because this area is safe- you can lug all your stuff to the beach with you and not have to worry about anyone stealing it.
I can't even think of a complaint about this place (which is very easy for me). We did ask for a later checkout since we had a 3 hour bus ride and two flights to catch home that day and they wouldn't allow us even an extra hour in our room. We just sat on the couch in the main lobby area, however, and we were quite content.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa, with its authenticity and charisma will make it a unique place for your next vacations. It is located tree blocks away from the exclusive Geriba beach and 5 minutes from the famous Rua das Pedras (in car).Aquabarra offers a subtle luxury, focused on the comfort and the careful selection of each detail. Every corner features various objects, art pieces and special collections from our travels and experiences, aiming to reflect our personal style and emphasizing design, harmony and serenity.Our services include restaurant, lounge, bar and good music. Solarium, gazebos, ocean-view pool, sauna, and Spa area with excellent professionals. We count with 15 suites, all with different views and uniquely decorated.A very complete and delicious breakfast buffet is included in our rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabarra Boutique Hotel Buzios
- Aquabarra Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil