“Feathered Hook is Awesome!”
Review of Feathered Hook

Feathered Hook
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We rented the Spring Creek Meadows cabin in August 2014 and can't say enough good things about it. Jason was great to deal with and made logistics a non issue. Also helped us figure out the rest of our trip. Erik is hands down one of the best guides around, and we've experienced many. Down to earth and a great angler. My buddy and I were in and around jackson Hole for 8 days of fishing and fished our share of the "local" water. It was all beautiful, but did we ever love the Spring Creek Meadows property. Literally miles of spring creek to fish (which becomes quite addictive), several ponds, not to mention the couple of miles of private frontage on the Salt River. Their stretch of river on the Salt is amazing, crystal clear pools, rifles, cut banks....It was truly an anglers dream. The cabin is top notch, ultra comfortable, clean and everything you need and more. You wont see a soul all day and town is about 5 minutes from the cabin. We will be returning and look forward to checking out Feathered Hook's other properties and water. Again, can't say enough about this place and these folks. Highly recommend them to anyone looking to fly fish, beginners and pros. PS. We caught a lot of fish, cutties, brookies, rainbows and a brown. Thanks again feathered hook!

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank Steve L
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Me and my two teenage girls came to Wyoming for an amazing trip with Feathered Hook and we weren't disappointed. The cabins where beautiful and clean. Just what you'd want in a cabin with all the furnishings. Our favorite was the Deadmans Ranch cabin nestled in the mountains. The Spring Creek cabin was just as beautiful and closer to town.
Our guide Erik Floyd was wonderful! He was very knowledgeable in the art of fly fishing and a great teacher. He was kind and patient with us being our first time fishing.
Feathered Hook is a very professional and reputable fly fishing company and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a great adventure or a relaxing mountain getaway. Good for beginners like me and my girls or pros looking for a new place to fish!
Amber Davis

1  Thank Amber D

Been to Feathered Hook? Share your experiences!