“A great surprise!”

Rocky Mountain Sea Food
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Afton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Afton, Wyoming is a small town about an hour and 20 minutes south of Jackson and north of not much of anything. It is a long way from the Pacific coast. My wife is gluten free and ordered the Halibut Parmesan. This is $18 and I could not buy that piece of halibut at a seafood market anywhere else. The fish was cooked nicely and tasted fresh and delicious. I ate half of it. The chowder was good as were the scallops. I live in North Carolina, but I'll be back!

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Not fancy but fresh seafood with great and quick service. You step up to a counter and order. Then take a seat and they bring it out to you or call your name if it is to go. There was a huge line of people waiting to place their order but the lady taking orders was patient and polite to each customer she helped never rude, hurried or put out by customer’s questions. We had the halibut fish and chips. They were great . We had the clam chowder. I would say it was above average. The coleslaw I would say was somewhat bland. The garlic fries were very delicious. Every item was served at the proper temperature. I recommend this place for sure!

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Small restaurant located on Main Street in Afton, Wyoming. Many choices of seafood, casual seating, very popular with the locals! Fish and chips are great! So many choices of fish makes it fun to try them all!

1  Thank kathy6267
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Who would have thought you could find incredible seafood in Afton?!?!?! It felt like I was sitting in a great restaurant in Alaska. I ordered fish and chips (salmon and halibut) and my wife did fish tacos. We were blown away!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

You would never have thought a fish restaurant in the middle of cattle country in Star Valley Wyoming would be so good, but it is amazing. The fish is fresh and tastes very delicious, but my kids love the fried mac and cheese balls. We stop in every time we are in the area.