“Fresh Seafood cooked the way you choose”

Rocky Mountain Sea Food
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Afton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Small restaurant located on Main Street in Afton, Wyoming. Many choices of seafood, casual seating, very popular with the locals! Fish and chips are great! So many choices of fish makes it fun to try them all!

1  Thank kathy6267

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Who would have thought you could find incredible seafood in Afton?!?!?! It felt like I was sitting in a great restaurant in Alaska. I ordered fish and chips (salmon and halibut) and my wife did fish tacos. We were blown away!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

You would never have thought a fish restaurant in the middle of cattle country in Star Valley Wyoming would be so good, but it is amazing. The fish is fresh and tastes very delicious, but my kids love the fried mac and cheese balls. We stop in every time we are in the area.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I ordered items based on other TA reviews. The calamari appetizer was very unappetizing as it was over cooked and tasted fishy. The coconut shrimp basket had five shrimp that were reasonable but a bit too sweet and coconut was overpowering. The coleslaw was very boring and the French fries were just the typical fast food frozen type. Overall it was grease overload.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Any time I can find myself in the Afton area this place is a necessary stop. The fish is so fresh and to have such a place hidden in Wyoming makes no sense but I am far from complaining. I had the halibut and it was perfect, bright flaky and cooked to perfection. Good portions and priced well. You won’t be disappointed.