I arrived in this hotel a little bit late in the evening, the front desk was friendly, and it didn't take a long time for us to get into the room. The atmosphere was more like an apartment, where you go through a hall with couches to the elevators. We got a nice room, with a kitchen, a bedroom, and a small livingroom.
The room was clean, it was quiet too, so it felt peaceful. We had a great view from our balcony, facing the blue ocean, so it was great.
The location was a little bit in the middle of nowhere, and the restaurant was small too, so we had to eat out. The weird thing was this hotel has Balinese style. When you go to Brazil, you get Brazilian thing, not Balinese thing. So for me, it was a bit weird.
Overall, this place is great especially the view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angra dos Reis is a paradisiacal destination with more than 365 islands, waterfalls and countless beaches. Golden Tulip Angra dos Reis Hotel is strategically located near the entrance of the city, within walking distance from Pirata's shopping mall, next to the city Boat Marina. For golf lovers, the hotel is 27km away from a golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Angra dos Reis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Porto Bali Hotel Angra Dos Reis
- Golden Tulip Angra Dos Reis Brazil