I stayed here for 4 nights. Lovely place with really good staff and an excellent location. Nice breakfast with good coffee too! You are 1.5 blocks from the main bus lines and only a few extra blocks from the central bus station. The room I had was huge and you could leave the airconditioner on 24 hours a day so always had a cool oasis to come home too.
I was ¨lucky¨that due to an airport controller strike I was put up for 1 night in the very upmarket Tourbillon. I suggest you read my review of that place located in Puerto Iguassu on the Argentinian side and then book a room at the Pousada El Shaddai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown location, safe and clean, buses to all tours points. Make your reservation with us and enjoy your stay in Iguassu Falls. You are wellcome. We offer rooms private ensuite and shared room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pousada El Shaddai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada El Shaddai Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Pousada El Shaddai Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil