hotel is a good base to visit the falls.
Rooms are small but sufficient.
Staff is friendly but very limited in english.
For Breakfast, there was a large variety of food available.
The in house restaurants served very good food, including buffets.
After beeing out at the falls all day, the heat and the rain, you are pretty tired and glad you can have everything right there.
Depending on time and web site, there can be a big different in price.
There is a Tourist company in house for your convenience.
Hotel offers free pick up from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Italia is a four star hotel located in the heart of the city, beside Cataratas JL Shopping Mall, next to bank agencies, supermakets and public tranportation. Offers personalized services with comfort and safety you deserve, excellent breakfast with more than 125 itens and available room service 24 hours a day. Rooms are equipped with mini-bar, telephone, safe, air-conditioning, cable tv, balcony, private restroom, hair dryer, anti-allergic floor, free wifi Internet access. The hotel has swimming pool, gym, library, business center, free wifi Internet access and the delightful Noite Italiana dinner. We are in a hotel car rental company and a travel agency to arrange your rides in Foz do Iguaçu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Bella Italia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Italia Hotel And Events
- Bella Italia Hotel Events
- Hotel Bella Italia Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil