I must state I can only base the hotel on my room as I did not see all rooms and suites in the hotel. To be honest some reviews I just read are so different to my experience, that it is hard to believe they are talking about the same property.
It is true the lift is noisy but that is the only complaint I have. I do feel we all go to see the falls and really only sleep at the hotel not spending all that much time in the room (I assume).
Bags collected by porter outside. Check in and reception friendly and usual Brazilian form to be completed. Nice reception old world feel.
We had a suite lounge and bedroom with huge bathroom featuring a jacuzzi bath. It also has a big walk in shower separate from the bath. The room has a fridge and 2 balconies faces the street and was excellent. On a par with European hotels and quite European feel to it. the room is clean and comfortable.
As I say looking at other reviews it all depends on the room don't book the cheapest and read reviews on the most expensive that just makes no sense.
Location is fine we walked to a beer garden maybe 2 km away and it was quite safe.
Breakfast was absolutely awesome, easily the best we had in Brazil. They go the extra mile and it is not the few eggs and sausages found at other Brazilian hotels. Breakfast deserves 5 stars.
All in all nice stay bearing in mind we came to see the falls not the room or hotel. I do recommend spending a bit extra and getting the best room as they are nice and obviously those are more comfortable from the reviews I have read on TripAdvisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Italia is a four star hotel located in the heart of the city, beside Cataratas JL Shopping Mall, next to bank agencies, supermakets and public tranportation. Offers personalized services with comfort and safety you deserve, excellent breakfast with more than 125 itens and available room service 24 hours a day. Rooms are equipped with mini-bar, telephone, safe, air-conditioning, cable tv, balcony, private restroom, hair dryer, anti-allergic floor, free wifi Internet access. The hotel has swimming pool, gym, library, business center, free wifi Internet access and the delightful Noite Italiana dinner. We are in a hotel car rental company and a travel agency to arrange your rides in Foz do Iguaçu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Bella Italia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Italia Hotel And Events
- Bella Italia Hotel Events
- Hotel Bella Italia Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil