This is a great gourmet hotel, they have an amazing breakfast and that's why it was chosen, they also have special dinner nights but it's only one day a week so it was not the same day as our stay. It's quiet, comfortable, has lots of plugs in the room. There was free transportation from the airport too. The swimming pool is too small and not great at all. It was good for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Italia is a four star hotel located in the heart of the city, beside Cataratas JL Shopping Mall, next to bank agencies, supermakets and public tranportation. Offers personalized services with comfort and safety you deserve, excellent breakfast with more than 125 itens and available room service 24 hours a day. Rooms are equipped with mini-bar, telephone, safe, air-conditioning, cable tv, balcony, private restroom, hair dryer, anti-allergic floor, free wifi Internet access. The hotel has swimming pool, gym, library, business center, free wifi Internet access and the delightful Noite Italiana dinner. We are in a hotel car rental company and a travel agency to arrange your rides in Foz do Iguaçu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bella Italia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Italia Hotel And Events
- Bella Italia Hotel Events
- Hotel Bella Italia Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil