After nearly 30 hours of airplanes & airports, it was great to arrive at the Bella Italia & feel good about our hotel choice near the falls. It's a quaint place on a relatively quiet street that is near a major shopping center. The staff was most gracious, willing to assist us in any way. A little extra amenity was a coffee/tea/water station in the lobby for the guests. The lobby had a gift shop, a cozy seating area, & a bar that served up a good caipirinha (our first & arguably our best in our 2 1/2 week stay in Brazil). Our room on the 3rd floor was clean & comfortable, though a bit on the "smallish" side. Appreciated the thermostatically-controlled AC, which worked quite well -- a necessity in this hot/humid area of Brazil. Minimal bath amenities, but having a hairdryer was a major plus for my wife. We LOVED the pool/patio area. After 2 fun but enervating days at Iguacu Falls, taking a refreshing dip in the pool was always invigorating. Free Wi-Fi & a safe added to the conveniences. Having the nearby indoor shopping center turned out to be a real plus, too. 2 of the 3 nights we were too tired to go "restaurant-hunting," so we took advantage of the extensive food court at the center. Never thought I'd be complimenting food-court fare in a foreign country, but here I am doing it. People come to this area to see these majestic falls.They need to stay somewhere, & I don't think you would be disappointed by staying at the Bella Italia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Italia is a four star hotel located in the heart of the city, beside Cataratas JL Shopping Mall, next to bank agencies, supermakets and public tranportation. Offers personalized services with comfort and safety you deserve, excellent breakfast with more than 125 itens and available room service 24 hours a day. Rooms are equipped with mini-bar, telephone, safe, air-conditioning, cable tv, balcony, private restroom, hair dryer, anti-allergic floor, free wifi Internet access. The hotel has swimming pool, gym, library, business center, free wifi Internet access and the delightful Noite Italiana dinner. We are in a hotel car rental company and a travel agency to arrange your rides in Foz do Iguaçu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Bella Italia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Italia Hotel And Events
- Bella Italia Hotel Events
- Hotel Bella Italia Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil