3,069 results
All reviewsvegetable gardenkids activitiesbreakfast and dinnernice hotelwalking trailsiguassu fallswelcome drinkhuge pooltwo double bedsrooms are comfortablebuffet restaurantvisiting the fallsstayed here for nightsboth sideszoobirdsfacilities
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Stayed here for a congress on business. The hotel is dated and definitely could use a facelift. But it is clean, the rooms are comfortable enough, extremely kid-freindly. I liked their vegetable garden and the produce at their restaurants always is fresh from the garden. My favorite part of the hotel was the ecological trail. It is a decent length trail taking you through their gardens, a small animal sanctuary, and lots of vegetation. I went running/walking there daily.

Some areas for improvement:
- Not many restaurant options. The front cafe is nice but should offer some more variety and breakfast too for guests who do not want to deal with the loud, kid-filled breakfast buffet. Add some more restaurants for variety. We went off-site (need taxi) to have dinner almost daily.
- The spa needs major improvement. I had to wait in my room on the massage table for 30 minutes for someone to come give my massage between services. Since no one could speak English, this was not communicated to me. Also, I was cold the entire time because they did not have blankets but only towels and my feet were hanging out the whole time during my massage. Masseuse on the hot stone massage had a rough touch.
I booked the neck and shoulder massage which ended up being a back massage. My neck and shoulders were barely touched.

Room Tip: Hotel is brimming with kids so they make a lot of noise throughout the hotel. Heard construction going on in the mornings from my room.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank sneeze16
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I would give 4.5 stars to Bourbon especially for staff effort. Hotel is certainly aged, likely built in the 1980’s but quite well kept. Restaurant is great for families. Nice pleasant lobby bar, swimming pool and the goods. Ton of activities for the kids.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank CrisBierr
Reviewed June 30, 2018

Very good hotel. Spacious rooms, lovely gardens, very comfortable, The staff is extremely helpful and pleasant. Both breakfast and dinner are buffet style and have quite a large choice. Prices are quite reasonable. The only thing that needs improvement is the coffee machine in the breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank wvdm2016
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear Customer, Thanks for your availability rating Bourbon Cataratas on TripAdvisor. Thanks for the compliments and for the kind recommendation. We also appreciate the feedback regarding the breakfast, it is very important for us to keep improving. We hope you can come back soon. Regards, David Brito, Regional Manager.

Reviewed June 16, 2018

I liked the long green plants decor all around and hanging down the balconies in the interior of the hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great. It is a very good hotel if you want to visit the Iguazu Falls.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bengiyle S
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear Customer, Thanks for rating Bourbon Cataratas on TripAdvisor. I'm very happy reading your compliments once our main objective is to offer excellence on all our services. I hope to have you back again at our resort. Regards, David Brito, Regional Manager.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

The resort surprises with the wide variety of amenities on the property to accommodate every guest. The combination of the work out center and walking trail were the best of any hotel where I have stayed. While I was only there for less than 24 hours, it was a destination I hope to repeat. Rooms were comfortable, food was great.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bent4161

Dear Customer, thank you for rating Bourbon Cataratas on TripAdvisor. It's a pleasure to our team to know we've reached your expectations. Thanks for the compliments and for the kind recommendation. You are always welcome! Regards, David Brito, Regional Manager.