The staff was very friendly and helpful and the hotel is located in a beautiful area, the grounds were well kept but the rooms were in need of improvement and modernization.
Breakfast was very good and so was the food at their cafe (I did not try their restaurant).
Was a bit annoyed on the last night as I woke up with the loud noise from a youth group arriving late at the hotel. It was 1am and they were talking loudly and slamming doors.
The travel agency in the lobby gave good tips and they offer several options in local tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Facilities devoted to the Fun and Relaxation." Located 1 km from the International Airport of Foz do Iguacu and near the Falls, the Harbor Hotel Colonial was designed to provide the best and most complete recreational facilities. Besides all the infrastructure for leisure, Harbor Colonial Hotel, offers spacious apartments with air-conditioning, music, cable LCD TV, private telephone, minibar and Free Wi-Fi. At Harbor Colonial Hotel, you will not only enjoy an environment with elegance and comfort but also may hold your event with all the infrastructure that conventions and events deserve. It has a room designed for up to 200 people and a choice of coffee breaks. Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Comfortable and warm environment with air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Colonial Iguacu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Hotel Colonial Foz Do Iguacu
- Harbor Hotel Colonial And Spa
- Hotel Colonial Iguacu Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil