With my wife we spent just 2 nights in this hotel while visiting waterfalls.
1. Staff very helpfull - reception staff speaks english. There was no problem with arranging the taxi to the Iguzau Argentinian airport.
2. Travel agency available in the hotel lobby.
3. Direct bus to the Waterfalls available just 3 blocks from the hotel. Jurney by bus takes around 40 minutes. Bus has a name with Iguazu Park in the front. Really cheap and convinient.
4. Restaurant serving buffet brakfasts and dinners (special discount for hotel guests).
5. Rooms equipped with all necessary staff including safe, towels and cosmetics.
6. Swimming pool available (did not use).
No disadvantaged were revealed - hotel is a bit aged so this may be notable in the corridors and rooms itself.
City itself is a bit strange as not many restaurants are available and opening hours also for shops are a bit suprising - around 5 pm most is closed.
Hotel surely recommended as the base for visiting waterfalls.More
- Free Wifi