I was slightly apprehensive in booking this, but ended up with a great deal for a suite and breakfast for around £120 per night. The rooms were of great standard, very new and mosquito guards at the windows. Breakfast is almost stuck for choice along with the buffet dinners if you pay for this. Although, the staff are very slow in serving by the pool or restaurant and the buffet does seem chaotic and disorganized. They have a sushi restaurant, but lacks a good atmosphere...1 waiter, 2 chefs no music.
We had a jacuzzi outside our suite, but was not working despite raising this on 2 nights, the hotel failed to fix or offer alternatives.
The hotel is still in development, but is definitely handy. I would avoid booking their own tour of the falls. Get reception to book you a taxi to the falls...around 180 (max) return and he/she will make sure you get there and handle all your passports. The hotel sells this for double with a guide, but in my eyes you don't need a guide to the falls!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wish Golf Resort is located at Foz do Iguacu, which is at the western region of Parana State, 15 minutes from the international airport and 20 minutes from the Iguassu Falls, laid between the borders of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina. Accomodation in 215 new apartments, all very cozy and spacious. You can enjoy maximum comfort, surrounded by 555 acres of green area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Wish Resort Foz do Iguacu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguassu Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Bourbon Iguassu Hotel
- Wish Resort Foz Do Iguacu Brazil