I stayed here with my mother and aunties and, after back packing for 9 months, I couldn't believe what I was seeing! The golf course grounds we drove through to reach reception (we paid 30Reals in a taxi from the airport) were beautiful. The reception area is huge with a bar, computers (which are extremely fast!) TVs, seating areas and a jewellery shop.
The staff at check in, and throughout our stay, could not have been more helpful. They changed our rooms to be closer together, brought us drinks to the pool next to us (there are tonnes of pools and jacuzzis!), brought us adapters to our rooms and on our last morning brought the most beautiful birthday cake to my Aunty. The staff sang and gave us a glass of sparkling wine each. It was lovely.
The rooms were huge! We had a double bed each (though it was low season) there was a big tv and mini bar/fridge, air con, extra pillows and blankets. The bathroom area had a vanity mirror, hair dryer and lots of complimentary toiletries. There was always a large supply of clean fresh towels and there was a divider between the getting ready area and main room you could pull across. The showers were powerful and almost always had hot water.
Breakfast was 80 different items, everything you could want including a section for intolerances (gluten, wheat, low calorie etc). There was a cake, bread, ham and cheese selection. A hot buffet and a section where staff made omelette, fried eggs and pancakes.
There is a gym, wifi in all rooms, several restaurants (though with it being low season only the Italian and sushi were open but we dined in the italian for 3 nights without disappointment). There are also a couple of shops and a travel agents, though it is easy enough to get to both sides of the falls either by bus or taxi.
We thoroughly enjoyed our fabulous stay and wanted for nothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wish Golf Resort is located at Foz do Iguacu, which is at the western region of Parana State, 15 minutes from the international airport and 20 minutes from the Iguassu Falls, laid between the borders of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina. Accomodation in 215 new apartments, all very cozy and spacious. You can enjoy maximum comfort, surrounded by 555 acres of green area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Wish Resort Foz do Iguacu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguassu Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Bourbon Iguassu Hotel
- Wish Resort Foz Do Iguacu Brazil