I was there with my husband for three nights in August. The weather was cold but sunny and we really enjoyed our stay here.The nature is beautiful far away from the bussy road. We had room 511 in the new building house near the central pool. we The room was very clean and brend new with a nice look to the pool and relax zone. The staff in the resort was very polite and they tried to do everything to satisfied us. In the resort lobby there is a CVC travel front office so we booked the tour to Itaipu dam and to Iguacu Falls with a fabolous bird park on the return. Breakfast and dinner at the resort restaurant was good, taste and really enough. Better that one overpriced Churrascaria in the town of Foz where we was on the first evening.
Only bad thing was no heating in the lobby and restaurant when it was cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wish Golf Resort is located at Foz do Iguacu, which is at the western region of Parana State, 15 minutes from the international airport and 20 minutes from the Iguassu Falls, laid between the borders of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina. Accomodation in 215 new apartments, all very cozy and spacious. You can enjoy maximum comfort, surrounded by 555 acres of green area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Wish Resort Foz do Iguacu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguassu Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Bourbon Iguassu Hotel
- Wish Resort Foz Do Iguacu Brazil