A convenient and pleasant hotel close enough to be able to walk to the Falls on the Brazilian side. We only stayed 2 nights and ate in the restaurant both nights as the town was quite a distance away and we already had had a full day. We chose the buffet both nights which was varied if a little pricey. Breakfast very good choice and lovely. Helpful reception staff and we were let into our room early as it was ready.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Martin Hotel and Resort is located just for 400 meters from the main entrance of the National Park, 03 kilometers from Foz do Iguaçu Airport, and 10 kilometers from the downtown. The resort has 135 rooms, divided in 3 categories. The simple one is the standard, the superior is a medium comfort, and superior class the deluxe one, and junior suites. All the rooms have TV, air con, minibar, telephone, wi-fi free of charge, trail inside of the wood for walking, and a beautiful and wonderful pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Martin Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Martin Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- San Martin Hotel And Resort
- San Martin Resort
- San Martin Hotel & Resort Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil