This hotel is 400m from one of the great sites of the world and in the national park - it is the obvious place to stay. That said, it is a reasonable family hotel who were very helpful (we had a shower problem and they immediately changed us to another room). The food was good enough and fairly priced and the grounds are lovely. We had a wonderful 24h stay there and went to the falls and the bird park (both *****). At the falls, only do the boat ride if you want wet fun and a memorable photo: you don't really get close enough to the main falls but you do get to see the Argentinian side, albeit from a distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Martin Hotel and Resort is located just for 400 meters from the main entrance of the National Park, 03 kilometers from Foz do Iguaçu Airport, and 10 kilometers from the downtown. The resort has 135 rooms, divided in 3 categories. The simple one is the standard, the superior is a medium comfort, and superior class the deluxe one, and junior suites. All the rooms have TV, air con, minibar, telephone, wi-fi free of charge, trail inside of the wood for walking, and a beautiful and wonderful pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Martin Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Martin Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- San Martin Hotel And Resort
- San Martin Resort
- San Martin Hotel & Resort Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil