Stayed here one night with one mission...Iguazu Falls. Complimentary airport pick up..though they charge $R20 to the airport which is only 1 mile.
Check-in was straightforward, rooms are smallish though comfortable. Nothing else is nearby so if you are staying longer it might feel secluded. We ate the buffet dinner in the restaurant for $R45. It was ok, not great, not bad...not catered to kids or vegetarians...unless you like lots of dessert. They do serve a la carte though the prices seemed steep for hotel food.
Iguazu park is less than 300meters, literally down the road so easily walkable.
Staff response was hit and miss...no one was rude just some were more cheerful than others. Overall seems good value if your purpose is to visit the park and not hang around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Martin Hotel and Resort is located just for 400 meters from the main entrance of the National Park, 03 kilometers from Foz do Iguaçu Airport, and 10 kilometers from the downtown. The resort has 135 rooms, divided in 3 categories. The simple one is the standard, the superior is a medium comfort, and superior class the deluxe one, and junior suites. All the rooms have TV, air con, minibar, telephone, wi-fi free of charge, trail inside of the wood for walking, and a beautiful and wonderful pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your San Martin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Martin Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- San Martin Hotel And Resort
- San Martin Resort & Spa Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil