We stayed one night at this hotel so that we can spend a day to see the Iguaçu Falls. The price is reasonable and the hotel is very clean but the traffic noise was almost unbearable. If you stay here, make sure you ask for a room facing the inside (the pool area) and not the traffic side!
- Very clean
- Price reasonable for what you get (a simple room with a bathroom)
- Great pool area
- Gym is well-equipped (it has dumbells and a bench press!)
- Breakfast was surprisingly plentiful and had variety
- Traffic noise: no insulation to block noise from the busy main road. Make sure you ask for an inside room facing the pool (friends told me it was quiet)
- No Wi-Fi for Apple iPhones, iPads or iPod Touches: the hotel's system does not work with Safari and therefore, you can't get to the login page. Apple MacBooks are fine (as long as you use a browser other than Safari). There are public (chargeable) internet PCs here.
EDGE/3G (on Claro at least) doesn't work most of the time in this town so you may be crying about data.
It's fine if you stay there overnight or two but if you stay for a few days, make sure you get an inner room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Foz do Iguacu, the Nadai Confort Hotel, went through a real transformation, the revitalization serves perfectly to the current concept of qualification of care offered to their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nadai Confort Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nadai Confort Hotel & SPA Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil