“Good value”

Ranked #52 of 1,110 Restaurants in Foz do Iguacu
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center
Description: Churrascaria do Gaucho "A nossa família para servir a sua."
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Good value buffet with lots and lots and lots of meat. It actually put me off, because the waiters kept coming round with meat on skewers, and it was a bit overkill. What I tried I wasn't too keen on, but the chicken wrapped in bacon was AWESOME.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,868)

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Great cheap place to eat. But be warned (I'm not sure if they do this at other churrascaria, this one is my one and only), you better like meat (of all kinds), be hungry, very hungry (the servers just kept coming around with spits of meat; almost like they are afraid you'll die of starvation in their establishment).
I recommend getting a table on the covered patio area; inside felt a little dim.
Great salad bar, with buffet of some other hot dishes e.g (rice, pasta, oxtail - yummy).
Meat is very tasty.
Service with a smile.
Definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank chairman07
Reviewed December 4, 2012

So I went there last night and it was just OK. It didn't help that there was no power, so I was eating in very dark light but they did go round putting candles on tables...as I was leaving.
Some of the meat was really good, others OK, and a bit too salty for me. The salad bar was poor. The service was poor, most of the waiters serving meat forgot about me as I was sat near the kitchen entrance. Though some of the waiter was really nice, and made me laugh.
But it was really cheap only RS20 for all you can eat!
So if your in the area and want a cheap eat- go! Its just OK.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

At RS 20 (US $10) for a full rodizio meal with buffet, this is an unbeatable bargain. Yes, the salad bar is not large, and a lot of the meat on skewers was very tough, but it still tasted good. I still cannot believe the value.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The waiters and waitresses are extremely nice and accommodating. One of the nights, I only fancied something sweet and they happily gave me a very reasonable price. The food is very good too and the selection of desserts is to die for. They offer an all-you-can-eat-buffet for 19 reais only. Enjoy!!