“very nice dinner”

Neighborhood: City Center
NY
“very nice dinner”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband & I had dinner on Wednesday night.
When we arrived the restaurant was empty, later 2 more couples arrived.
The space is huge and it felt a little weird.
I had a sirloin steak with chimichurri and my husband chose
Tenderloin with mushroom sauce. Both arrived exactly as we ordered.
Menus in English, large selection of wine, service is attentive and prices are reasonable.
The restaurant has a van for p/u and drop off, just call them from your hotel!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank rikishefivered

• Korean first
“Great food, no atmosphere and a bit expensive.”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

If you dont care about atmosphere and are ok to pay a bit a higher price, then this is the place to have a great dinner. My girlfriend and me had both meat as main course (especially the sirloin steaks are fantastic), no starter and half a bottle of wine, 2 espressi and a small bottle of water for 120 reals. The service was fantastic!

London, England, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We checked out this restaurant based on the trip advisor reviews. The decor is relatively simple but clean and pleasant. The wine we initially chose was unavailable so the waiter suggested a similar alternative which was delightful. The servings were a good size we were pleased we only ordered mains. The service was outstanding all night, I would recommend.

• Visited February 2013
Brazil
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nada melhor”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Wonderful place to have dinner in. Well decorated, modern style two-floor building. A doorman at the gate. Warm welcome by the waiter, and surprisingly he could speek good English and some Chinese!! Great service, excellent food with big portion. The chimichurri (maybe not correctly written) is highly recommended! YUMMY!!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Annabelle W
“Professionalism from the doorman to the cleaning staff”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stopped by on a Monday night. Surroundings were deserted and all of a sudden, a nicely dressed Man stood in front of the restaurant.
Was seated quickly. Every waiter was dressed in clean black uniforms and helped each other serve meals as soon as they were sent from the kitchen. Service was excellent and some people could speak a bit of english. On my way out, waiters called the elevator for me!
Had a view of what was going on in the kitchen. Chef in white, sous chef with nets. Presentation of the food was good, but what surprised me the most was the perfect cooking temperature of my steak. The wine sauce was to Die for! Price was about 22$ us
This restaurant looks like a Nice place to meet for business over a drink/meal or for a Nice date.
Would definitely recommand it