“Great Location and competent staff”
Review of Pousada Bella Casa

Pousada Bella Casa
Ranked #18 of 93 Foz do Iguacu B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I stayed at this posada 3 days in mid-February while visiting the Brazilian and Argentinean falls.
The location is excellent.
It is a very large modern home with a secure, fenced-in front yard that also acts as the parking area.
There is a separate cottage on the property as well.
My room was upstairs. Clean, very large with cable TV, Air Con, a bar-fridge and hot shower.
Internet is slow in the room but fast in the lobby.
I later discovered some rooms have Jacuzzi baths as well but were occupied when I arrived.
Breakfast is served at an amazing granite dining table just next to the patio pool.
The location is very convenient since all your evening activities take place in Iguacu city, not the Falls.
It’s located one block behind the Main street so it is quiet to sleep but there are several restaurants and bars as well as a discotheque within 2 blocks.
The owners, Silvana and Marilen are very experienced and professional.
I arrived without a prearranged tour and Silvana, booked one for me for the next morning.
On my second night I discovered, to my horror, that I had left my passport with my guide for safekeeping while I took the boat ride under the Falls and forgot to get it back! Silvana, was able to track down my guide and I had my passport back within the hour!!
I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the main floor or in the separate cottage Have the pousada staff book your tours...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank UPTHEAMAZON

Reviewed December 8, 2011

The Pausada is a very nice place to stay, clean and comfortable and most of all the two sisters are extremely nice and helpfull! Breakfast is great. Very much recommended!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Tellaworld
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I had the good fortune to reserve my room here for 2 nights as of Nov. 29, 2011. Friendly reception, beautiful lounge, garden and small swimming pool. Very quiet even though in the center of Iguaçu. WIFI works well. Breakfast simple, but good. Always really hot coffee. Silvana Werner was greatly concerned about my well being, especially when it came to my vegetarian breakfast supplies. Rooms well equipped with airco, Sat. TV, comfortable bathroom, good size and very clean. Near restaurants and bus stops to the falls and airport. A great little place with very acceptable rates. Friedrich Welke, Florianopolis, Brazil

Room Tip: simply ask for a quite room
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Friedrichwelke
pousadabellacasa, Owner at Pousada Bella Casa, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2011

Olá Fred

Ficamos muito felizes com seu comentários e tenha certeza que foi um prazer imenso ter você em nossa pequena e aconchegante pousada.
Da próxima vez que vier a Foz nos informe,pois será uma honra busca lo no aeroporto como cortesia e agradecimento a sua presença aqui.
Muito obrigado!

abraços

Silvana Werner

Reviewed November 20, 2011

The two lovely sisters who run this b&b are extremely friendly and helpful offering a lot of information and assistance as required. You really feel at home here and breakfast is delicious - the home made cheese bread is highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank greenery1
pousadabellacasa, Owner at Pousada Bella Casa, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

I am so happy to see you here!! I apreciatte so much,and thank you too!!!

My best regards fm you and your wife,you are so kindly.

Silvana

Reviewed November 13, 2011

The Pousada is very nice and clean. The location is perfect for the trips to the waterfalls and to Paraguay since it´s less than 5 minutes walk to the bus stops. The Pousada is run by 2 sisters who are very helpful (Silvana is English speaking and is able and happy to give you all information you need) and do their best to make you feel welcome. From the rooms to the wonderful breakfast you notice that the Pousada and its guests are very much cared for.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Gabriele N
pousadabellacasa, Owner at Pousada Bella Casa, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

I am so glad to hear all about fm my guest house!!!and i hope some days you cam back here!!!my best regards!!!happy happy so much!!!!thank for your comments.

Silvana

Reviewed October 1, 2011

When you walk in, you immediately feel at home! Silvana and her family are lovely, friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was great, the room was huge and very clean and you can be certain that you and your stuff is secure and safe.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for 3 days in August and it was everything we could have wished for in a pousada (and more!). The hostess and her sister were great and very informative. They know everything about the area and have great recommendations on everything from food to attractions to how to get the most out of your trip to Iguacu. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in Iguacu! It was an overall a great experience for both my wife and I.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family