We spent three nights in the the Ocean room at Marica B&B. The room was quite spacious with two single beds, a closet, nightstand, and television. We also had the luxury of a private bathroom. The amenities were fantastic. The sheets were clean and comfortable. We were also provided with extra blankets since we were there in the winter. There was always hot water which was a plus! The neighborhood was very safe and within walking distance to a large shopping mall with ATMS, a food court, and a taxi stand.
Maria was very warm and welcoming. She helped us plan outings, arrange drivers and taxis, and get us to and from the airport. Roberto, Maria's main driver, was also extremely helpful. He took us to the Brazilian and Argentinian sides of the falls and even waited for us to ride the helicopter. The breakfasts were one of the highlights of our stay. Each morning Maria prepared a huge spread of food with lots of fresh fruit, juices, pastries, and other goodies.
We would be happy to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maioson Marica B & B is a two-storey villa situated in residential area near a forest reserve near the central city. With independent entrance, you can return at any time of day or night. The house, with separate entrance on the 1st floor is elegantly furnished and equipped with 3 large double rooms with possibility of extra bed. Some rooms have private bathrooms.The ground floor is the garden with swimming pool, TV room, large veranda, barbecue etc.. A space of relaxation, fun and prosperity.There are services in common use for the comfort and guest satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marica B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marica Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Marica Bed And Breakfast
- Marica B&B Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil