“Great deal”

Pietro Angelo Hotel
Ranked #7 of 78 Hotels in Foz do Iguacu
“Great deal”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Excelent assistance, clean room, friendly staff, perfect location, quiet place. The bad part of our stay was that The swimming pool was under maintenance, however , it does not count, once all other aspects were positive. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Indonesian first
Brasil, Brazil
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The hotel is just perfect, the staff is extremelly friendly and ready to help you at any time. Breakfast is fantastic. The rooms are clean and bright, room service happens everyday. The beds are confortable. The price is very good. I would recomend it, and next time I go to Foz do Iguaçu I'll stay there for sure!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Lyon, France
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Staff was great. Rooms were clean and in good quality for the price paid ($R375 for three nights). Some of the staff spoke English and they were very helpful. A member of the staff helps organize for trips around Iguaçu and the trips I went on were great. The guide spoke English and was very friendly, helpful and punctual. The staff is very understanding and did everything to make me feel comfortable during my stay. The neighborhood is safe and there is a bus stop 2 minutes away by foot. I highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling alone or with people. The only problem was that the pool was going through constructions which Booking.com did not specify at the time.

MILANO
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Arrived from Paraguay, stepped in without reservation and luckily got the room. Not the cheapest, but very clean, friendly staff and practically in the center. The back side is still the building side, but I guess, by the time, the pool is gonna be ready, it's gonna be really nice. Also check-out was quick and efficient.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Had a good two night stay here during a trip to the falls. The room was very clean and the bed large and ccomfortable. WiFi was good and consistent. The shower is honestly one of the best I've ever had - super powerful. Breakfast was also great - lots of cooked and cold options. My only complaint would be that I could not arrange a transfer from the airport - I called to arrange it a few days before staying and was told someone would be waiting for me but this didn't happen. I didn't bother following up when I arrived as the receptionist didn't speak English. Overall a very pleasant stay.

San Ramon De Tres Rios
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The staff was very polite and try to help in everything, as well as booking tours for example. But the room that was asigned to me got awash in the very first hour of my stay, so I had to move to another room. Also, and for me was the worts part, the wifi wasn't working well, even the hotel's adverticement was that the hotel included wifi in all the rooms. The breakfast was very very good!!! But I think it is very expensive for what it really is.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

AndreRS, Gerente geral at Pietro Angelo Hotel, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Hello Mrs. Barbara,

We appreciate your comments about Pietro Angelo Hotel.
The information given will be very important to improve our services.

Best Regards,

André R. Silva
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The location is very good, 2 blocks from a bus stop: a convenient and cheap option to visit the parks, the waterfalls and even go to Argentina. We did not have time to use their fitness facilities, but the pool seemed quite nice and clean.
Though I have to say that the staff of the hotel is not professional enough. Our ridiculous Portuguese (a mix of Spanish, French, Italian, English and gestures) was better than their English! The guy at the reception was really pushy, and when we simply asked for some information about the park's attractions he suggested his services, and then started calling our room constantly asking if we decided to buy water safari tickets directly from him. We asked to wait as we had to discuss with a friend staying in another hotel, but the guy ended up by shoving the tickets under our door, so we had to pay anyway! It was funny, but really excessive behavior from a hotel representative.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Elya D
AndreRS, General Manager at Pietro Angelo Hotel, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Hello Elya D,

I am sorry about the behavior of our staff. It is not the kind of threatment that they are trained to offer.

We appreciate your time to inform this situation to us, so then we can assure that it is not going to happen again.

Thank you!