We had only 1 night in Foz and our primary reason for visiting was to see the Brazilian side of the waterfalls before flying to Rio. This property was great for our purpose. It is close to the road that leads to the park so you can take either a taxi or bus to get there. Property newly renovated and very very clean. Cute rooms in a small hotel-like property. Breakfast was good and included fruit, ham and cheese, cakes and several home made breads.
The only thing we noticed was that they offered very expensive activity packages. If we had not already spent several months in South America we may have been tempted to take part but as experienced travelers we were not interested and were more than capable of planning our own itinerary. Nice that they offer these services but just say no thanks if not interested.
Overall it was a good value for money and we felt safe here which is very important while traveling in Brazil.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top hotel quality at hostel prices on the way to Iguassu Falls makes Charm Iguassu an excellent choice. Having worked in Iguazu's tourism industry for many years, Márcio and his family decided to go it alone and open their own place in 2008. Speaking fluent English, French, Spanish and Portuguese and clearly understanding the needs and wishes of tourists, the hostel is an impressive complex. Large spotless rooms and a relaxing swimming pool give visitors every chance of recuperating in comfort before and after visiting the waterfalls. The family atmosphere the hostel creates is none better shown than by its enormous homemade breakfast and highly helpful information from reception. Here you can book nearly any excursion you wish to in the area. The hostel is ideally located in a secure and quiet part of town at only 15 minutes walk from the centre and on the way to the falls and Argentine border. How to arrive From the bus station a taxi should cost under BRL 20, or take a bus to the city centre and then get on any bus heading to Argentina or the falls on the Brazilian side. Get off the bus 3 blocks after turning onto Avenida das Cataratas and turn right onto Rua Irlan Kalichewski. Charm Iguassu Suites is on the Right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Iguassu Charm Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charm Iguassu Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Iguassu Charm Suites Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil