We've been to Charm Iguacu Suites (aka Poussada Carolina) for Three nights in June. The Day before Arrival we've contacted Marcio via Email and asked him for an AirPort Transfer. When we arrived at the AirPort next day, we were already awaited by the Driver. The transfer was free of charge, for the transfer back to the airport we were charged R$ 40. It was too early to take a bus and a taxi would have cost the same or even more. The room was clean and nice, with AC and TV. Stuff was friendly and spoke good english, which is quite unusual in Brasil. WiFi is for free and laundrey service is available for R$10/kg. They breakfast was very brasilian (meaning cake with cake and fruits) but nice. The athmosphere was very friendly and open. They also offer tourist tours to the falls and other destinations but we didn't make use of that because everything is reachable by public busses as well. Those busses stop almost in front of the poussade, city center is a 5-10min walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top hotel quality at hostel prices on the way to Iguassu Falls makes Charm Iguassu an excellent choice. Having worked in Iguazu's tourism industry for many years, Márcio and his family decided to go it alone and open their own place in 2008. Speaking fluent English, French, Spanish and Portuguese and clearly understanding the needs and wishes of tourists, the hostel is an impressive complex. Large spotless rooms and a relaxing swimming pool give visitors every chance of recuperating in comfort before and after visiting the waterfalls. The family atmosphere the hostel creates is none better shown than by its enormous homemade breakfast and highly helpful information from reception. Here you can book nearly any excursion you wish to in the area. The hostel is ideally located in a secure and quiet part of town at only 15 minutes walk from the centre and on the way to the falls and Argentine border. How to arrive From the bus station a taxi should cost under BRL 20, or take a bus to the city centre and then get on any bus heading to Argentina or the falls on the Brazilian side. Get off the bus 3 blocks after turning onto Avenida das Cataratas and turn right onto Rua Irlan Kalichewski. Charm Iguassu Suites is on the Right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Iguassu Charm Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charm Iguassu Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Iguassu Charm Suites Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil