$88
$52
$78
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Curitiba Shopping(Curitiba)(Great Value!)
$46
$45
Hotel Del Rey(Curitiba)
Hotels.com
1,564 results
All reviewsbathroom sinkbusiness triphotel is locateddowntownmalloptionsamenities
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

The room/apartment was nice on the eye, clean everywhere, well presented. But the jacuzzi style bath was very painful on your back, the water was sporadically hot and cold and the channel list was not correct to the list given. Then at night trying to sleep was terrible, there was loud noise pollution, the curtains didn’t cover the window so the light was coming through constantly and then the fridge which was downstairs was constantly making loud noises. Overall definitely not worth the single night price tag we splashed out on for a birthday present.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daryl S
Hoteis_Deville, General Manager at Hotel Deville Business Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Hi Daryl,
Thank you for choosing us for your stay at Curitiba and for sharing your comments about your experience.
We are sorry that some services doesn’t achieved your expectations. We appreciate your sincere comments and certainly we will take into account in developing the renovation projects.
Please feel free to contact us and tell us more about your hosting.
We hope to have a chance to hosting you once again and then have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.
All our best.
Marcos Paulo Massaneiro [supervisor de hospedagem] e equipe Deville Business Curitiba

Reviewed November 26, 2017

This hotel has quite good reviews online and is in the 'splurge' section on wikitravel. Personally I felt that the hotel was overrated. There were good points and bad points from my stay. Unfortunately, overall it did not live up to my expectations for the price and the reviews.
Good points:
The hotel was in a convenient location for my business trip.
Staff were great although some clearly could not communicate in English.
Breakfast was good.
Internet access excellent.

Bad points:
Unfortunately there was a cockroach in my bathroom sink during my stay. The staff changed my room but not for a better one.
The hotel is a bit dated overall.
No tea and coffee facilities in hotel room.
Traffic noise due to windows being open in the corridors.

I am unlikely to recommend this hotel or stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank BaoBaosAdventures
Hoteis_Deville, General Manager at Hotel Deville Business Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Amanda,

First of all I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us, as well as for sharing your experience by filling out our satisfaction survey. After analyzing the satisfaction survey, I could see your dissatisfaction with some points during your stay. Regarding the cockroach which appeared in your room, I would like to inform that the hotel has a pest control program which is up to date and we do all the efforts for this type of situation do not happen, but unfortunately we can´t stop completely at times from happening, due to be characteristic of all city centers in Brasil. I have checked your reservation and could verify that the day after your check-in you have moved to a different room. The team hasn´t offered an upgrade because we did not have availability of a superior room type, otherwise we would be happy in offering you the complimentary upgrade. With regards to the inexistence of tea and coffee facilities, please note that in Brazil this practice is not standard, as comparing to UK hotels for instance, where all hotels and B&B´s have.
We understand the dissatisfaction with the situation, and the reports of your dissatisfaction do not demonstrate our ideal and desired standard, but we are committed to ensuring the necessary corrections. I would like to reverse the situation and would like to eliminate the possible bad image caused, if possible.
I thank you for your attention and once again reinforce our apology, awaiting your return.

Best regards,

Miguel A.T Pinto [general manager] and Deville Business Curitiba staff

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

That's a hotel with a good location in downtown, close to good restaurants, mall and parks. The room is clean and the shower is very good. You can also find good amenities and beverages. You can use uber or taxi to go to another places if you desired.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Hoteis_Deville, General Manager at Hotel Deville Business Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear Henrique,

Thank you for your time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor.
For us it is an honor when our guests share compliments about us. I am very happy that we managed to exceed your expectations.
All the staff are looking forward to welcome you again.

Regards,

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in downtown nearby pharmacies, clothes, toys and gift stores around. The restaurant offers health food in breakfast and a la carte, beside other options. The room is big enough, clean, new, has a comfortable bed and good products in the bathroom. The service is very nice and gentle.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Hoteis_Deville, General Manager at Hotel Deville Business Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Hello Eassoares,

Thank you for choosing Deville Business for your stay in Curitiba and for your evaluation.
I am happy to hear that the location, restaurant and room were positive points in your stay.
All staff are looking forward to see you again on your next visit to Curitiba.

Regards,

Reviewed April 25, 2017

We stayed in this hotel prior to an event in Curitiba and it was a very nice experience, my wife had to do her hair and the makeup, the hotel was very helpfull and allow us to use the room for all of this. The price is very fair for the higher standard rooms. I Highly recomend it.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Hoteis_Deville, General Manager at Hotel Deville Business Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Dear Andrezanella,

Thank you very much to take your time to evaluate your stay in our hotel and for recommend us to others travelers.
I am glad to know that you and your wife had a nice stay at the Deville Business.
All the staff are looking foward to host you again.