See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was quite nice for the price. It was under construction during our stay but that was not loud or disruptive at all. It had a very nice buffet breakfast. My only complaint is that it only had down pillows, I hate them so I had to use a spare blanket.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2016 via mobile

It's an old hotel. The rooms are very large but are not good as it seems they used to be. My room smelled bad, like the furniture was too old and unclean. I've found dust everywhere. The beds are not as comfortable as they could be. The location is really nice and the staff could me more friendly.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2015

I spent 4 days in this hotel while on business in Curitiba. The rooms are very large with a separate sitting area which is great when you are staying for several nights.

I ate in the restaurant twice and found the food a decent standard. The breakfasts were great - not extensive in quantity but the quality of everything was good and for me the choice was enough.

The location is good - 5 or 10 minutes from the centre.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful - willing to facilitate my late check out, helping with maps and directions etc.

The wifi was generally reliable and available all around the hotel. You don't have to keep re-logging in which is the case in some hotels.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2015 via mobile

I stayed there one night before doing a road trip down to Florianopolis and decided to stay there again on my way back. The rooms are very clean, also the bathrooms, breakfast was very good too and the staff is quite friendly. Nothing to complain about this hotel and it has a very good price too. I would reccomend it.

Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2014

The staff is friendly and breakfast is very good, complete. Rooms are large and all the facilities (tv, air, wifi) worked well, despite being clearly old. Toilets are all renewed and with good showers. My room was silent at night, although my colleague complained about noise in one of the front rooms, mine was to the back. The location is not safe for walking but quite central and convenient by taxi.

Room Tip: Back rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled on business