“Good wings, fun restaurant”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Ashwaubenon
Cuisines: American
Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
“Good wings, fun restaurant”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My dad and I visit here quite often, especially when I come in to town. I typically get the lunch special with wings and fries. They don't overcook any of their food and the fries are perfectly salted. We're both big sports fans too, so we have a blast just watching on at least one of their jumbo screens. It'll be nice to come back again.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tootsie1841

Shawano, Wisconsin
“Fun Fun!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Go to play trivia - watch Brewer games! Good food - good atmosphere! wait staff is really friendly. Our server got moved to bartender after us being there for an hour and still waited on us the rest of the evening- no flagging him down. He was ON IT!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bjohn2469
Wisconsin, United States
“ranch or blue cheese not included”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

NO ranch or blue cheese comes with wing order..you get charged extra if you want it. Sorry, your food isnt that good. Ill always go somewhere.

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank Adam K
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“Get your wings elsewhere.”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

In a town where there are so many good wing places, you really have to be special to stand out. BWW stands out, but not in the right direction. Decent sauces, but the chicken quality is only so-so. Very overpriced for the level of product. Service has the fast food feel. Location and Product name has to be the only thing keeping this place in business.

Visited November 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Utterly Deplorable Service”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

As someone who managed a hotel and knows first hand how inaccurate (and unfair) these reviews can be by a slanted guest, I regret to say that this review is not one of them.

I love BWW. Honey BBQ Boneless Wings are a special treat from above. However, when two friends and I dined at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Green Bay, we could not have been more disappointed.

While the food was on par with all other BWW, the service here was deplorable. Given we were one of only four tables for lunch, with a staff scheduled for a Packer's game...our waitress was so short with us and clearly annoyed to be inconvenienced by working, that I was immediately taken aback.

She hurriedly asked us if we were ready to order while taking our drink orders. We said we needed a bit of time politely and she walked away without a word.

Our sodas came about 20 minutes later. We ordered. I felt uncomfortable by how abrupt she was with us and hurried us along, I was almost afraid of asking any questions. No mention was ever made of the great deals featured on the "Lunch Menu". Partially my own fault for not noticing that menu in the sea of already thick menus on our table, it would've been worth mentioning.

When my order came- 12 boneless wings, it was in a paper basket that was the size of a small McDonalds French fry, while my friends had huge plate for less food. The wings were piled so high it's shocking they weren't falling out of the basket.

I asked if I may have a plate to cut the wings up with, that the wings were topping over the paper basket I was given. Without a word (but with an eyeroll), I was handed ANOTHER paper basket that was slightly larger.

Are plates that hard to come by in empty restaurant? I felt singled out and embarrassed. I tore my "basket" at the corners to make a makeshift plate and felt like I was a 6 year old.

She came back, only saying something conversational to us as we were signing our checks, likely having noticed that we were quietly discussing how rude she was. She got a 15% because I have manners, but next time, she'd be wise to check her own.

Everyone has bad days at work. But the place was dead, overstaffed, and we were exceptionally friendly. Would a smile have been so hard? Or a plate? Take my review with a grain of salt. Everyone else was very polite, and I think this was just a fluke- seems like others have had good experiences, but this one experience wrecked my perception of this place for good.

I will not be back under any circumstances. I've had better service at gas stations. I don't expect much, but I do expect SOMETHING.

• Visited February 2013