Tripadvisor

The Turn Green Bay
Order Online
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Ashwaubenon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed playing golf, football and baseball with my Dad. Staff was very friendly and the manager helped us with any questions we had. Food was amazing and the atmosphere is amazing with Lambeau field across the street. Would make for a great daft or family night out!!

Highly recommend!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

1/19/20 We had reservations for 5:45 for 8. We were seated immediately and waited 30 minutes for water or drinks. I finally went to the bar and waited another 15 min. with no one at the bar even acknowledging that I was there. My husband finally came over to suggest we go else where. After returning to the table and getting all of our coats on a waitress finally acknowledged that we were there. We are all Green Bay residents and all agreed that we would not return again. We wondered how they could manage on a Packer Game weekend if they could not handle the few people that were there on this Sat. evening.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Don't plan on eating less than an hour and a half after you get there. Waited 20 minutes longer than how long they told us it would be. There were at least 5 tables open, half of them dirty for the whole time we waited. Staff just standing around. Needs to be more organized to get people in and out. Waiter was nice but didn’t check on us, had to ask other employees for plates, water, and napkins. Food was good after we had to get our order corrected.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2019

Decided to go to the The Turn for dinner, and was pleasantly surprised! It's a big place with a great atmosphere. We didn't play the games, but they look very fun. You can rent a space that has a large screen and a table .. and then play various games.. simulated golf, zombie tag, some ball throwing game at targets..whatever it is you hit into the screen to get points. The food was great and very large portions... and prices very reasonable. Great additional to the Titletown District. My personal opinion is much better food than Hinterland or Tavern in the Sky.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

The Turn is a great place. I have been there for a date night with my wife, with my family including a 5 and 2 year old and with a friend before a packer gameZ I recommend it for any of those situations. The beer selection is great. The price for the simulators is not much when you think it is non-stop action. The place is clean. I won’t hesitate to return.

Date of visit: October 2019