“Great food”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Ashwaubenon
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great service, good food. The plates were clean and the selection of ingrediates were nice and varied. Even took my meal to go.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love picking my own meats and veggies then get to spice it up the way I like. My wife always uses one of the recipe cards. Fun place to go with friends.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Love HuHot - the concept of "cooked in front of you," the choices available, being able to "experiment" with the different sauces for a different experience every time.

We go here relatively often with our adult kids ... everyone loves it.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I liked that you could go through the line and pick what meats, veggies, sauces, etc to have, then they stirfry it all up for you. Lots of fresh veggies and meats to chose from, just make sure you don't take more than you can eat! It's easy to do!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Good selection. My only complaint is that they had a carpet cleaner that used too strong a chemical that removed the glue from under the carpet. Why is that a problem... Well the glue grabs dirt from shoes and holds it causing a stickey walk. Not their fault but makes you think is dirty when its not.