“Good food”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #28 of 45 Restaurants in Ashland
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My husband and I wanted a quick lunch today. We decided on Arby's. The sandwich my husband ordered was stacked with roast beef. He was a happy customer. I ordered the beef and cheddar with curly fries. Everything was good. This Arby's seems to be better than most. We tend to stay away from other Arby's as the quality seems to be going down, but Ashland is lucky to have a well run establishment.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

It's nice and clean and the food is good, but prices are high and it slows one down from going there. I go there about once every 2 months, but have a time with prices that are higher than the other fast food places in town.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!