“Homemade fries!”
Review of Buddies Burgers

Buddies Burgers
Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Description: We Moved!!! Now serving breakfast 6:00 to 11:00 am. And we still are a hamburger joint with chicago style hot dogs that were delicious...fries yummy, onion rings crunchy outside and perfect inside, the best chocolate shake I have had in ages. Steady flow of cutomers. Booths and tables. Clean and inviting. Owner gracious and wants to please. Stop in, you won't be disappointed!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Homemade fries!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Went to Buddies on the way to splashland with our three little kids...loved it had burgers homemade fries and awsome chocolate malts. Not only was the food yummy and perfect portion size for the little ones, but the staff was soooo friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back.

1 Thank Andrea E

“Great!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Great home made burgers and raw fries, milkshakes!
Old time soda fountain atmosphere. Too full to try the daily soup special.

Negaunee, Michigan
“Delicious, Fun and Friendly!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and three boys (ages 5 and under) visited Buddies while in Ashland recently. The restaurant is a fun environment. The burgers were delicious... just greasy enough to be super tasty, but not taste greasy! Prices were very reasonable. Especially the kids meals; for just over $3, a child gets an entree with fries, a drink, and a small ice cream cone!

The best part of this restaurant was the service. The staff was so friendly and accomodating. My boys were pampered the whole time we were there! It is often a nightmare trying to eat out with kids, but this was an excellent experience.

I definitely recommend eating here for anyone who hasn't! Sure beats McDonalds, which is just around the corner, and doesn't cost much more!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank GiMaJu
Ashland, Wisconsin
“One of my favorite places in town.”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Buddies has become one of my favorite places to eat in Ashland. Their burgers are excellent -- but my favorite thing on the menu is the fried chicken sandwich. So good! (And their veggie burgers are pretty tasty, too.) You can tell they use fresh ingredients and not a bunch of frozen stuff. The staff are friendly and accommodating, their prices are reasonable, and I love the atmosphere of the restaurant -- 1950s diner style, but not done in a cheesy chain restaurant sort of way. The whole place just gives off a laid-back, homespun vibe that I really like. (They also offer a take-out menu, which gets a lot of use at my office.) Oh -- and there's ice cream and malts, too. What's not to love?

• Visited December 2013
Ely, Minnesota
“Best place in Ashland WI!!!!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I loves the food! the French fries were amazing! I could tell they were made fresh from potatoes! The bun perfect, and not type if bun you buy at a grocery store! They looked and tasted like they were made at a bakery or at the restaurant! The employees were very friendly! The person who delivered the food was very nice! Came and asked how everything was while we were eating, and then once again before we left! Showed he cared about the customers opinion of the food! All the ingredients on the burger were wonderful, along with the burger! The only problem I had was I was to full to have dessert! =) The hole 50s themed thing was awesome! I loved everything! I can't wait to go there again!!!!!!

• Visited November 2013