“Best place in Ashland WI!!!!”
Review of Buddies Burgers - CLOSED

Buddies Burgers
Cuisines: American
Description: We Moved!!! Now serving breakfast 6:00 to 11:00 am. And we still are a hamburger joint with chicago style hot dogs that were delicious...fries yummy, onion rings crunchy outside and perfect inside, the best chocolate shake I have had in ages. Steady flow of cutomers. Booths and tables. Clean and inviting. Owner gracious and wants to please. Stop in, you won't be disappointed!
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I loves the food! the French fries were amazing! I could tell they were made fresh from potatoes! The bun perfect, and not type if bun you buy at a grocery store! They looked and tasted like they were made at a bakery or at the restaurant! The employees were very friendly! The person who delivered the food was very nice! Came and asked how everything was while we were eating, and then once again before we left! Showed he cared about the customers opinion of the food! All the ingredients on the burger were wonderful, along with the burger! The only problem I had was I was to full to have dessert! =) The hole 50s themed thing was awesome! I loved everything! I can't wait to go there again!!!!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have heard some mediocre feedback from people about this restaurant in the past, but I can only guess that any bad experiences must have been under the previous management. The food was fresh and tasty...I am pretty sure the burgers and buns, fries, and desserts were all fresh and homemade, no frozen meat patties here! The atmosphere was bright and fun, great oldies music playing, but not too loud. The prices were reasonable and the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and make sure we had everything we needed. We loved it and so did the kids. Will definitely go back!

2  Thank CML2727
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Decided to try this place again when it went under new management. My husband travels across the country trying to find the best burgers. We think Buddies, just around the bay from us, now rises to the occasion. My husband loves the double California burger and I had a wipeout burger...chopped jalapeños in cream cheese that I can't wait to have again. Staff is friendly and enthusiastic. Heard their malts and strawberry shortcake are wonderful.

1  Thank sand1k
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We chose this because of all the foot traffic coming and going from the entrance. We ordered two Buddy Burger Deluxe combos. They were very good. Tasty burgers, fresh condiments of lettuce, tomato, and hot fresh homemade appearing fries. (I didn't ask, but they had peelings on them.) comfortable eating place with fun decor, especially if you're a 50's nut. Free wifi, as I am typing as I eat so I don't forget!

1  Thank akkamarie
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stopped while passing through. We were looking for hard ice cream and stummbled across Buddies. We like the 50's decor. Staff was friendly. There bowls of ice cream are massive.