“I'm a pizza freak!”

Frankie's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2013

best pizza in Ashland, hands down! blows all the other places outta the water! Never had a bad pizza or bad service here! Eaten and taken to go many times. This is where I had my first date with my partner- we sat in a booth for hours. On our 1st anniversary, we took a pizza to go, and sat on the rocks by the lake. Really good cheese and fresh toppings. Price is right on for the quality!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This place was recommended by several friends. Our first impression was not good. The tables were had droopy leafs. The dining area was tiny and crowded. It was really outdated and icky looking. We ordered a jumbo pizza which still left us hungry. The sausage was frozen, not fresh. There was just nothing here to impress. We left here and grabbed some more pizza at Little Caesers to take back to the room.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

You can either take-out or eat in at this restaurant. The pizza is GREAT, the service is GREAT, the beer is COLD...what more can you ask for...??? I try to visit FRANKIES whenever I am in the area

2  Thank RetiredandLovingIt5
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Pizza made the old fashioned way with a crispy crust and fresh hot ingredients. "East End" or "West End" this is one of the best in Ashland for pizza!

1  Thank Jay N
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Thin, crispy crust. Sauce is delicious. Just the right amount of cheese. Frankie's has been around for many years. The great taste stays the same.

1  Thank nursenevaeh