“Good food and good beer.”
Review of Deep Water Grill

Deep Water Grill
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Stopped in with friends on a Friday night. We had the Stuffed Rueben, a burger and the Cajun Whitefish sandwich. We chose the Wild Rice Clam chowder - yum! We also tried the beer sampler - very good. We didn't need a reservation but we were there early. The staff was great.

There are newer reviews for Deep Water Grill

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I took a business associate to the Deepwater Grille and I was certainly not disappointed. The food was very good and the wait staff was wonderful and very attentive. The atmosphere is outstanding and the food was also very good. I would certainly go to the Deepwater Grille again and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone that is looking for a nice place to eat and a wonderful atmosphere. Give it a try and you will see!!!!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

From the appetizers to the entrees and desserts (plus nicely priced wine and their own beers), this was a very fun, delicious dining experience. We were told we probably wouldn't need a reservation for 5, but did anyway, and were so glad we did! Seems like word has gotten out and the place was packed! Good food, and service (very attentive!).

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Stopped on a Saturday night and and had both their specials, the prime rib and the duck. The food was great. The service was quick and all the staff was friendly. Also tried the beer flight. Wasn't a big fan of the belgian as it was too hoppy for my taste, but the variety in the flight left good beer for all kinds. The nut brown was my personal favorite. Would definitely return next time I am in Ashland.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The Turkey wrap was incredible but now they changed it :( food is still good, expect to pay $10-14 per person (including tip and pop).

Been to Deep Water Grill? Share your experiences!