“Great food and variety!”
Review of Deep Water Grill

Deep Water Grill
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant has a very eclectic menu, offering good choices f our everything from soup and salad to select seafood and quality steaks. Our dinner was excellent, and had larger portions than we expected -- at very reasonable prices. More than enough to take home the extra for another complete meal!

1  Thank EricandVal

Reviewed October 9, 2012

The whitefish entre' was very good and the micro brew sampler for $ 5 is a good choice. Service was excellent.

1  Thank MarkW55803
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I visited this business in September. The food is excellent. I particularly liked the scallops and alfredo. The mojeto was one of the best I have ever had. The staff was exceptionally pleasant. You must check out all three bars. They are old restored bars that are beautiful.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food was okay, but the staff were horrible. Unfriendly, never checked back with us...would never go back and would never refer anyone to go there. Was the worst place to eat I have ever been!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

They got our party of 8 in at 2 tables for 4 (across from each other) in 10 minutes on a busy, busy Saturday night. Great selection of food items, speedy and friendly service. The portobello risotto was wonderful, not so crazy about the chocolate volcano dessert but maybe just me.