$115
$42
$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$80
Golden Tulip Belem(Belem)
$89
$59
$35
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $37/night.

$56
$50
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 12, 2016

Tulip Inn is a good hotel for business trips. It is well located. It is close to the airport.
Internet connection is good.
The gym equipments need repairs, but it is possible to do some exercise.
Breakfast is average.

Room Tip: Far from the elevators and facing the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2016

Great service, a large room and a great breakfast.I thought the service was very good but I would like to mention specially Edynnrony who was excellent ,very kind efficient and helpful.
Thanks, Bjorn A.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bjorn A
Reviewed February 1, 2016 via mobile

Breakfast is good. The room is ok, but the towels had a terrible smell after wet...I did not want to change them in the first day, but it was impossible not to do so.
Service is far from good. Staff is impolite and does not care if you need something from them.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

A hotel that is comfortable (not necessarily luxurious), clean, with a strong internet connection, with all the necessary amenities, good location, attentive service is a hotel I give a five star. This was a short work weekend for me, and this lodging was perfect.

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank Rudy M
NEJME J, Gerente at Stada Hotel Hangar, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2015

dear Mr.RudyMMusi

Thanks for your comments. We are always looking for improvements that turn your staying more delightful.
When you come to this area again, please let us know.
Best Regards
Nejme Joma

Reviewed July 28, 2015

The staff at this hotel were very friendly and helpful during my stay. Jessica Rodrigues in particular went above and beyond to try to help me and make my stay comfortable.

Being an American in a new city with no Portuguese language skills, her fluency in English really helped me get through any issues I had. I was made to feel comfortable in a new city.

Everyone within our company who has stayed here is very happy with the quality of the staff, and Jessica even helped me book rooms for some of my business associates when they come here next month.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Karl B
NEJME J, Gerente at Stada Hotel Hangar, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2015

Dear Mr. Karl B,

We hope to see you soon, when you come to this area again, please let us know.

Best Regards