See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Generous breakfast, comfortable queen bed, free covered garage, close to Pampulha airport, quiet location, friendly service. It is a damn good deal. Location may be suitable for travelers using the local airport and perhaps also travelers using the international airport, as the hotel is located in the access route.

Room tip: Rooms in the back in the middle of aisle
Date of stay: May 2017
Management response:Responded May 18, 2017

Dear Carehta,
Thak you for the feedback about Nobile Inn Pampulha Hotel! We work for the best service to our guests, and It was a pleasure to receive you. See you next time!
Best Regards,
Luciana Soares

Reviewed September 10, 2016

The Ibis Styles Pampulha is exactly what I expect from Ibis: basic, consistent, and good value.

The room was simple and small yet well designed and comfortable. The room had plenty of natural light and effective air conditioning. The room contained a mini fridge and desk, but surprisingly no safe.

Breakfast was included in the rate and was above average for the Ibis brand. In particularly the pao de queijo were delicious and considerably better than in other hotels.

The location is interesting for tourists with a number of attractions worth exploring around Lagoa da Pampulha (Lake Pampulha). The hotel can be easily accessed by bus from either Confins International Airport or downtown Belo Horizonte.

Overall recommended.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Amanda A, Gerente geral at Nobile Inn Pampulha, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Hello,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Belo Horizonte Pampulha.

Ibis Styles BH Pampulha

Reviewed August 23, 2016

The hotel is full of colors and tries to be surprising. The decoration is upbeat, but the hotel is pretty standard, with most of the necessary items: a good bed, a small, well decorated room, a small bathroom with a good shower. Amenities are not good - bring your shampoo and conditioner!
Breakfast is good, with a good assortment of breads, fruits and fresh pão de queijo (cheese bread).
A good economic option. No luxury. Free breakfast and wifi.
But don´t go for the "Kids area" ad - it is simply a small plastic table with a few books and crayons jammed in the reception lobby.

Room tip: Go up! Less noise from the street.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank AudreiMoron
Amanda A, Gerente geral at Nobile Inn Pampulha, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Audrei,

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Whenever I stay in hotels in the Accor network, especially in the Ibis, and this follows a good standard of quality, great service at all. The hotel is near the airport pampulha which facilitates access to the transfer to the International Confins Airport

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Amanda A, Gerente geral at Nobile Inn Pampulha, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2016

Hi !

Reviewed June 22, 2016

I have chosen this hotel because It was close to a Party I was attending in Belo Horizonte. At first I was in for the $$. I got totally surprised by the way I was treated from the moment I walked in to the last day of My stay. The room was very clean. I mean very Clean. Internet worked just as good. And The staff was amazing. . If you get lucky enough to be Hosted by Priscila, Breno or Kaka you are in good Hands. They went out of their way. Each and overtime to assist me and my Husband. This Hotel is Gay friendly and It is very close to the Pampulha Lake and it's attractions. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Ps. Just ask for a high flor and at least a room way from the elevator

Room tip: Stay far from the elevator
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Amanda A, Gerente geral at Nobile Inn Pampulha, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

Hello !