$116
$54
$53
  • Breakfast included
Ouro Minas Palace Hotel(Belo Horizonte)
$79
$74
  • Pool
Ibis Styles Belo Horizonte Minascentro(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
$38
  • Breakfast included
Belo Horizonte Othon Palace Hotel(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
$48
$40
  • Pool
Max Savassi Apart Service(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
$51
$67
$63
$68
$47
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $60/night.

La em Casa Hostel-Pousada(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
$23
$18
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2016

The Ibis Styles Pampulha is exactly what I expect from Ibis: basic, consistent, and good value.

The room was simple and small yet well designed and comfortable. The room had plenty of natural light and effective air conditioning. The room contained a mini fridge and desk, but surprisingly no safe.

Breakfast was included in the rate and was above average for the Ibis brand. In particularly the pao de queijo were delicious and considerably better than in other hotels.

The location is interesting for tourists with a number of attractions worth exploring around Lagoa da Pampulha (Lake Pampulha). The hotel can be easily accessed by bus from either Confins International Airport or downtown Belo Horizonte.

Overall recommended.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Amanda A, Gerente geral at Nobile Inn Pampulha, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Hello,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Belo Horizonte Pampulha.

Ibis Styles BH Pampulha

Reviewed August 23, 2016

The hotel is full of colors and tries to be surprising. The decoration is upbeat, but the hotel is pretty standard, with most of the necessary items: a good bed, a small, well decorated room, a small bathroom with a good shower. Amenities are not good - bring your shampoo and conditioner!
Breakfast is good, with a good assortment of breads, fruits and fresh pão de queijo (cheese bread).
A good economic option. No luxury. Free breakfast and wifi.
But don´t go for the "Kids area" ad - it is simply a small plastic table with a few books and crayons jammed in the reception lobby.

Room Tip: Go up! Less noise from the street.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank AudreiMoron
Amanda A, Gerente geral at Nobile Inn Pampulha, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Audrei,

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Whenever I stay in hotels in the Accor network, especially in the Ibis, and this follows a good standard of quality, great service at all. The hotel is near the airport pampulha which facilitates access to the transfer to the International Confins Airport

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Amanda A, Gerente geral at Nobile Inn Pampulha, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2016

Hi !

Reviewed June 22, 2016

I have chosen this hotel because It was close to a Party I was attending in Belo Horizonte. At first I was in for the $$. I got totally surprised by the way I was treated from the moment I walked in to the last day of My stay. The room was very clean. I mean very Clean. Internet worked just as good. And The staff was amazing. . If you get lucky enough to be Hosted by Priscila, Breno or Kaka you are in good Hands. They went out of their way. Each and overtime to assist me and my Husband. This Hotel is Gay friendly and It is very close to the Pampulha Lake and it's attractions. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Ps. Just ask for a high flor and at least a room way from the elevator

Room Tip: Stay far from the elevator
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Amanda A, Gerente geral at Nobile Inn Pampulha, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

Hello !

Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

Just checked out after two nights stay here. The hotel is a typical ibis, basic but clean and comfortable. Rooms are a decent size and the showers are very good. Breakfast which is included is fine but all the food feels cheap in quality. On this note the hotel serves some other food during the day. Probably worth avoiding as this is merely microwaved food and not pleasant. Overall though a pleasant hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Amanda A, Gerente geral at Nobile Inn Pampulha, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2016

Hello Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are looking for some solutions about the food and the breakfast.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!