“Great stay in fantastic location”
Review of Promenade Pancetti

Promenade Pancetti
Ranked #50 of 119 Hotels in Belo Horizonte
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayed for two nights in BH for a visit to Inhotim (not to be missed, btw!). The location of the hotel is excellent, allowing on foot exploration of major touristic sites in central BH and many bars and restaurants. The rooms are very big and clean even if the water pipes do make a bit too much noise. Service was friendly and breakfast was very good. Wi-fi internet was free and worked very well (saw some earlier reviews with internet issues, I assume that is sorted out now). I also used their parking, and found it to be very cheap for Brazilian standards. Would definitely recommend and stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: go for higher floors for better views
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The major problem for me is that of previous guests, no internet. I stayed at this hotel last month and was terrible to live without internet for a week. Even the Partio Savassi mall and the Liberty Square had better internet than this hotel.
If I were the manager of this hotel, I would check the wifi service that is provided - intermittent is not good enough and guests don't have time to speak with the support each 5 min.
A Seriously look at the WIFI equipment for replacement or repair should be the priority of this hotel, guests deserve better than what is currently provided, especially because of the Confederations Cup and World Cup. I have friends that will just look for another place because of the WIFI issue.
Staff were pleasant, friendly and helpful, always doing the best they could.

Room Tip: Good hotel. If you need wifi stay away.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Justin M
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This would be an excellent hotel, that I would certainly give 5 starts if it was not for the internet issues. Travelling for business, I need reliable internet. I stayed in this hotel last year with co workers for a business trip for a week and I could barely access the internet, it is a big problem and even the support told me it has to do with the hotel equipment, which is obsolete and does not support the demand. The hotel is excellent in terms of installations and service and I thought the internet issue was something that was happening that week last year, and it was an isolated issue that would be resolved. Because I really like the installations and the service, I decided to book again for a long stay business trip, and that was a mistake. Nor myself or any of my colleagues staying in different floors can access the internet, and if we can access it goes off each 10 min or so. We spend countless hours contacting the reception, reception transfer us to support, the poor people at the front desk try to help and nothing works as it should. If you are a business person, that needs internet this is not the hotel to be, as it is a huge issue to get internet there ( I've stayed in other hotels in BH and had no issue, the problem is this hotel). It is frustrating. I always see people complaining about that with the front desk too. As a feedback, I'd say to the owners to fix the issue. Nowadays, people need the internet to work when they travel on business, and it is a deciding factor when selecting a hotel to stay.

Room Tip: Stay at the left side rooms to avoid being wake up by the roster, it wakes you up every morning at 4...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Anne_business_2013
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with my visit to Bel Horizonte and of course, my stay at the Promenade Pancetti.

The check in and all staff throughout my stay were friendly and professional. I stayed here as part of a business trip and we made use of the hotels conferencing facilities, which included catering and drinks. Once again - service and all staff over delivered to my expectations.

Breakfast had more than ample variety and was of a good quality.

The rooms are great - they are small one bed roomed apartments, which include a lounge with large TV, kitchenette, bathroom and separate bedroom. The rooms were clean, well prepared with an adequately stocked mini bar and all the necessary amenities.

If I had to find one thing that negatively impacted my stay it would be to mention that the air conditioning units in the rooms - both bedroom and lounge were very noisy. I had to get up during the night to switch them off as they were just too loud.

Apart from that - excellent stay and service which exceeded my expectation.

I will return!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2013

It is nice place to stay. I have stayed in room which is basically an apartment. Only downfall was the two single beds....for the rest. The room had a couch and a kitchen. Shower was good and so was the bed.Breakfast was good. No real comments on that.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Polleke74
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Our room was surprisingly large and clean, bed was comfortable, but the plumbling was somewhat noisy. Considering the size of the room, the safe was very small, it fitted two ipads and little more. Breakfast was good. Nice neighbourhood.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kafkanapraia
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Stayed at this hotel the 1st week in February 2012 for two days, great service from the hotel staff, the receptionist spoke English as my portuguese is at a beginner level.

The hotel is centrally located in Savassi and I had no problems walking around the neighborhood, and walking to the Patio Shopping mall.

Taxi to Confins airport was $R90.

Room Tip: Take a higher floor and decent views of Savassi
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business