Ouro Minas Palace Hotel
Belo Horizonte Othon Palace Hotel(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
$50
  • Pool
$75
  • Pool
$51
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Encore Minascasa - Belo Horizonte(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Breakfast included
Nobile Inn Pampulha(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
$38
$37
  • Breakfast included
Normandy Hotel(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Financial(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
$44
$37
  • Breakfast included
Go Inn Belo Horizonte(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
$47
Ibis budget Belo Horizonte Afonso Pena(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
$35
Tulip Inn Belo Horizonte(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
$48
$47
Travelocity
3,767 results
All reviewsbaby beefold stylepiano barsoccer playersshopping mall across the streetroom servicewonderful bedbusiness travelerbusiness centerswimming poolclean roomsconfins airportbusiness tripcitybrazilbelominas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Good business hotel where I stayed for one night, have not used much else than bed and breakfast. The room was good but not thrilling considering the 5 stars this hotel is rated – bed was very good though and that for me still is the most important. A highlight was the excellent breakfast with a whole range of breads and pies, all of them tasteful and making you run to the buffet one more time – at least that’s what I did.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JasperHofman
OuroMinas, Assistente de Marketing at Ouro Minas Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are very happy and honored to know that we could meet your expectations.

As well said iIn our breakfast we have over 80 items that range from continental options to traditional delicacies from Minas Gerais. On your next hosting, make sure to try one of our freshly cooked omelettes. They are irresistible!

We look forward to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Leaving in Europe and travelling around the world I was surprised to see the room pretty basic, would look like a 3 or 4*s here in Europe and in USA, but they do make a difference in many aspects: the best breakfast ever, the services...I have received all my messages in writing as while I was busy in the phone, one of my stays coincide with my pregnancy and I was feeling terrible cold, to realized that I wasn't well, I rang the reception asking for a thermometer in less than 5 minutes a Doctor and a nurse knocked in my door, they were part of their 5*s service. I have never had such of well treatment and service in any of the 5*s stars hotel in France, Italy, New York, Tokio etc.
I would go back and truly recommended.

Room Tip: choose the top floor rooms
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We are very happy and honored to know that we could meet your expectations. Be assured that your comment will be celebrated with our entire team.

Ouro Minas considers essential to provide an excellent service, so permanently invest in continuous training. For people like you, who value good service, we have the Premier Floor. On your next hosting you must know it: one floor with exclusive services for you.

We look forward to welcome you again soon and be able to present you the necessary improvements that were made from comments like yours.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I didn't like my experience in that hotel.
Expect to wait a long time for the elevators and to get your room. Once you get to your room, be prepared to call maintenance so you can unlock your door.
The room was very basic and looked old. The staff was not the friendliest.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest,

First, we appreciate your comment and your considerations. They help us improve our services and products continuously.

Ouro Minas considers essential a 5 star service. Our policy is to exceed the expectations of our customers by continuing the improvement of our services, thus all suggestions are considered and carefully analyzed so that we can serve you better each day!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I spent last weekend in Belo Horizonte and booked a night in the " only five stars hotel in Belo Horizonte"!!!Well,I guess that there is no 5 star in the city.
THe hotel is very busy,long lines for check in.The room is comparable to any Hampton Inn in USA,I mean,any 3 stars hotel in USA.The first one that I stayed had no desk lamp,the toilet paper was not a new pack,and it had no label in it.The room (deluxe )is very small.
The hotel was sold out .THere were 3 marriages going on there,and at 100 least 100 people from a soccer team,Santos(not only soccer players,but fans,wives,coach,doctors,etc).People from the team partied til 3 am(By the way,the Santos team lost the game the following day).I asked to be moved to another room,because in the room next door a bride and a groom would spend their wedding night.The second room,in the concierge floor,had a desk lamp.
THe best part of my stay was the dellicious breakfast.I regret I have stayed there.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

In January of 2013 we had our 5 star rating renewed for two more years. Over 150 requirements were evaluated by INMETRO. But we know that the maintenance should be constant and for this reason, we are constantly passing through revitalizations. Completed a cycle, it's time to start another and so on...

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The hotel is not located in the city centre, close to the airport (45-50 minutes from airport), 30 minutes from city centre. Some airline also put their staff in the hotel.

It is really old hotel, you walk in the hotel you can smell and feel the age. check in was fine, staff are pretty friendly but don't speak much English.

Room is comfortable but really old. really need some renovation. Hotel has a not bad gym, swimming pool and spa on first floor. Breakfast is okay, fresh fruit, cakes, bread and some fresh juice as well.

You don't have tea or coffee facilities in the room, you don't even have ironing board either. I called staff asking for the ironing board, the answer was "we don't have that". You have to pay and we will press for you. what kind of 5 star hotel is that?

We also had dinner at hotel restaurant. Good food but staff hardly speak any English. So a lot of lost in translation moment. Breakfast staff are not so interested to service.

It was uneventful stay but this hotel is definitely not 5 star hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We've just passed a major revitalization: the hotel has gained a new facade and new spaces for events. The rooms are more comfortable and modern as well and our health center is shiny new!

We look forward to welcome you again and be able to show that the necessary improvements have been promoted from reports like yours.