“Nice ambiance”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We asked our waiter's recommendation and the selections were very good. Generally the ambiance is very good.However, the night we were there, there was a live concert and book signing .After waiting for a table for two, quite a while, we were seated to a very noisy group of people.That made a big difference on our experience. We couldn't stayed long as wished.We would like to try again.

1  Thank TrWorldTraveler

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I like this place a lot and I go there quite often. The location is excellent, the food is really nice, always delicious, and their drinks and juices are also very good. There's just one problem that bothers me a lot in this place, the staff is never the same. Although they always find nice staff, everytime you go you have different waiters. They came and go very often which is really bad, it gives me the impression that the company has no commitment with their employees. Sometimes you are served by very friendly waiter and when you do go back a short time later you find out that they do not work there anymore. They should really solve this problem, my friends and I would go there more often.

1  Thank Rgreficce
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I love the ambiance, the natural juices (the juice of the day during lunch is usually a great surprise), the yummy food and the petit gateau! It is my favorite place to have a relaxed lunch with friends in BH!

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Great place to stop for a snack during your shopping spree. Great Brazilian coffee and appetizing things to nibble on. Try the "Pao de queijo" (cheese bread).
The only problem was that we didn't feel very safe on a side street.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

The food was good and the waiter was very friendly