All reviews business trip brazilian food great hotel modern hotel wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2018

I had an absolutely wonderful stay at this hotel in March 2018. Everything was spotlessly clean, the room was wonderful, well equipped, clean. All the services worked perfectly, wifi was excellent. The breakfast was included, and abundant. The coffee was excellent, I had at least 7 of them every day.
The location suited me very well, it was very near Axio Monumnetal, and I could easily take early morning walks to the Buriti Palace, the Tv Tower, etc.
In the hotel lobby there is a suoer cute gift/convenience store called Square, where I had more excellent coffee, and bought some gifts for friends and family. The owner was very pleasant and helpful with town maps and advice. I am sorry the store was not open on my departure day, as I would have purchased more gifts.
Across ths street from the hotel there is a large shopping mall, with many wonderful restaurants and a food courst with some good Brazilian food. The nicer restaurant within it, CocoBambu, was truly wonderful.

Room tip: My room was on the north side overlooking the business sector, it had a small balcony, and it was very quite and all together wonderful.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Administração H, Gerente at Athos Bulcao Hplus Executive, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Hello! It is pleasant for us to know that you liked the space of our rooms, breakfast in our hotel and our friendly service. :)
How nice that you can enjoy the convenience. Know what to achieve your satisfaction is our daily goal. Our courtesies like the coffee machine and the delicious flavored water are to please our dear guests.
We hope to see you again soon in your next visit to Brasilia. Hugs, Wanderléa Trajano, General Manager - Athos Bulcão Hplus Executive

Reviewed February 26, 2018

Convenient location, near business and government offices. Room quiet and clean. Excelent choice for 2 to 3 day stay in Brasilia. Breakfast is good. I prefer lower floors due to busy elevators. Good prices when booked in advance.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Administração H, Gerente geral at Athos Bulcao Hplus Executive, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Hello Paulo! It is nice for us to know that you like the space of our rooms, breakfast in our hotel. :) In fact, we are well located in the center of Brasilia, close to the main shopping centers and restaurants. Let us increase your satisfaction and our daily goal.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Modern hotel with very spacious rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Tasty and plentiful breakfast. Nice open air swimming pool with a decent fitness centre.

A very nice touch was all day free coffee courtesy of a expresso machine located in the lobby. Also next to it free naturally flavoured water with pineapple, watermelon, mint, lemon flavours. Delicious!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Administração H, Gerente geral at Athos Bulcao Hplus Executive, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

How nice that you can enjoy our leisure space with swimming pool and gym. Know what to achieve your satisfaction is our daily goal. Our courtesies like the coffee machine and the delicious flavored water are to please our dear guests.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Nice location, cozy and well decorated rooms, very convenient for small business trips. The only inconvenients for me was the breakfast vanue, that was very croud and somehow dirty, and the elevators, too small and always very crowded.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Administração H, Gerente geral at Athos Bulcao Hplus Executive, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Hello Mrs. Ana! We appreciate your appraisal and hope you come back soon. About the incovenients we're very sorry for the discommodity in the restaurant and the elevator, we're already looking for a solution to advance and make a better use of the space. We hope to welcoming you at your next staying in Brasília! Best regards, Wanderléa Trajano, General Manager.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

I recently had a business trip to Brasilia and I stayed at the Athos Bulcao Hotel.
Very nice Hotel, great location near the shopping mall, the commercial centre and the airport. The reception staff was always very kind and could speak fluent english, which was definitely a bonus for me.
Although I did have and issue with my reservation, the manager Flavia helped me very efficiently and the problem was solved in no time. I would certainly stay there again and I highly recommend it to anyone who travels to Brasilia.
P.s. Brazilian food is amazing!!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Administração H, Gerente at Athos Bulcao Hplus Executive, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Hello!
Thanks for your review! We're glad to know that you really liked our hotel, staff, location and that we'll see you in your next trip to Brasília. It'll be a pleasure.
Best Regars,