2,713 results
All reviews quality suites shopping mall comfortable bed airport reception supermarket internet
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2018

This hotel, located about a twenty minute drive from the centre of Brasilia, is very comfortable and great value. The bedrooms are of a good size, with a flat-screen TV and well-stocked mini-bar. The bathrooms are well equipped (including a well-functioning shower) and a good selection of toiletries. The room rate included a superb breakfast, which featured many tropical fresh fruits and excellent coffee. The staff were very helpful. The hotel provides a shuttle service to Brasilia Airport in the mornings, but unfortunately not for the evening departing flights. There is also a shuttle service between the hotel and the impressive Park Shopping Mall, with some excellent stores and high-quality restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

I had a fantastic stay! I've got a little disappointed cause the lady who received me she didn't speak English very well than I had problem about communicating but I had to leave the hotel at dawn and for my surprise the bellboy (dont remember his name) who helped me with the bags he did speak english very well besides being very kind. the hotel is really beautiful and clean and the breakfast is very good! I do recommend.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2018

My stay was stress free. Everything was great. A wonderfully clean room, comfortable bed, great service, fast check-in, great variety of food for breakfast.
Will stay again & would highly recommend.
Five stars

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 26, 2017

The Quality suites are located equidistant from the airport and the center of town on a busy periphery. I had a special request on check-in and the staff were very forthcoming and helpful about it. The room was well appointed, clean and spacious (the bathroom more typically cramped, Brazilian style) The price competes well with a comparable US facility.

Room tip: The rooms in the rear block have bigger fridges
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for two nights. The service is fantastic! Diego the Bellman, Samara at the front desk, the bartenders, housekeepers, and everyone were extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. The grounds are great, the pool was better than we expected, and a pretty good fitness center too. Just across the road from a Park Shopping mall and close to good restaurants, and the airport is a quick drive away.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Daniel R, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites Brasilia, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear Valued Guest Mr Mike,

It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!

Warm regards,